Junior Sign-On Information
It is important that we understand the Junior Sign-on procedure so as to save disappointment at a later stage. Please Note: Children must turn 5 years of age by 31st December of the current season to register. Junior Registration Fees 2017:
- Child (5-11yo) $150.00
- Youth (12-17yo) $170.00
The full registration fee must be paid before the start of fixtures.
New players from 5-17 years of age will be required to bring the following on Muster Day.
- a) Their Parents (Mum or Dad)
- b) A copy of a Birth Certificate or Passport or Registration of Birth for the club to keep plus the original document for the Registrar to sight
- c) NO player will be allowed to participate unless fully registered
Children who register after sign-on days will also need to contact the club registrar so they can submit the above requirements.
New and returning players can self register online at:
What do I get for my Junior Player Registration money?
- 1) Registration with Leeuwin Naturaliste Junior Soccer Association
- 2) Affiliation with Football West and Football Federation Australia.
- 3) Basic Player Insurance cover
- 4) Specialist help from the South West Development Officer
- 5) Training equipment & facilities
- 6) Use of match jerseys and equipment
- 7) Use of Floodlights for training or night games.
- 8) Training for team coaches and supporters.
- 9) End of season trophies
- 10) An end of season break-up
- 11) Free access to this website.
On Ling Player Registration Information
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club:
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
- Login using your FFA number and password:
- FFA Number:
- Start Registration
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name (<Insert Club Name>)
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”
NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
<if desired, add list of club packages available to player>
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), or select “manual Payment at Club” if you want to pay at our club information day.
NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc. <add any club requirements>
- Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.