ON-LINE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE 2020 DUNSBOROUGH JUNIOR SOCCER CLUB SEASON
To register your child click here:DJSC Registration
REGISTRATIONS WILL CLOSE ON 15 MARCH 2020
See the instructions below as to how to register.
$195 for Miniroos (5 to 12 years)
$215 for FIFA (13 to 18 years)
- The season runs through terms 2 and 3 and training days are usually Tuesdays to Thursdays, but this is dependent upon the volunteer coaches commitments.
- Training usually starts towards the end of April.
- Most games are played on a Saturday morning.
- The majority are home games, but there will be some travel to Margaret River, Vasse, Capel and Busselton.
Please like our Facebook page (Dunsborough Junior Soccer Club) then you will get updates on all that is happening within the club.
Dunsborough Junior Soccer Club - https://www.facebook.com/groups/635763749885782/
BELOW ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR ON-LINE “SELF” REGISTRATION
2. Click on “Get Started”.
3. PAST MEMBER – Click on “Already have an account”. This is recorded by your email address. NEW MEMBER – Complete your details and press register.
4. Follow each section through.
1. When registering your child, the system will automatically show you the Age Group your child fits; the other options will show N/A.
2. Payment can be made by card online (during registration – fee applies), or you can make a manual transfer directly into our account, details below:- Dunsborough Junior Soccer Club BSB: 633 000 A/c No: 157 743 485 Narration: Child’s First Name & Surname
3. If you are eligible for KidSport, please obtain your voucher prior to registering as your player registration cannot be activated until the voucher code is received by the Club.
The KidSport discount may not cover the full fee so please be aware that you will need to pay the difference.
4. Shorts can be ordered and paid for at the same time as your registration, however, we have not listed sizes as we did find that the orders did not always match the size required. Collection of apparel will be on Wednesday 29th April from 3.30pm to 5pm at the Club Rooms.
Age groups are determined by your age as at 31st December of that year, eg. If your child is turning 5 by 31st December 2020 then you are eligible to play. If your child is turning 18 by 31st December 2020 and still attends Secondary school or TAFE, then you are still eligible to play. These players are also eligible for Dual Membership if they are playing Senior Soccer for another club.
Once team selection has been completed, we will notify you by email of your child’s team and the coach.
If that team does not have a coach then we will ask for a parent to volunteer. Dunsborough Junior Soccer club is part of Leeuwin Naturaliste Junior Soccer Club (LNJSA). Fixtures are set by LNJSA and will be forwarded once received usually a week before the season starts.